Child Care and Preschool Providers Online Supervision Course
Customized to the unique needs of child care centers and preschools, Playground Supervision for Child Care Providers will equip you with outdoor supervision practices that follow our ABC model (Anticipation, Behavior, Consideration).
This two-week, self-paced course will cover:
- Why outdoor supervision is critical
- Anticipating potential playground hazards
- Navigating behaviors of children and fellow supervisors
- Additional considerations of supervising children in the outdoor environment
This course is designed to support supervisors in child care centers or preschool settings.
- One hour of training of health and safety training
- Read and review online training module content and reading assignments
- Pass module quizzes
Successful completion of this course results in one hour of health and safety training.
Additional class sessions may be added for groups of 10 or more. Please contact NPPS for more information by calling 1-800-554-PLAY.
Questions? Read our Online Courses FAQ.