Certified Playground Supervisor Certification
In Certified Supervisor for Outdoor Play Environments you will explore the roles and responsibilities of outdoor supervision. In this four-week, self-paced course you’ll examine the ABC’s of Supervision — Anticipation, Behavior, and Consideration — to learn how to help keep children safe in outdoor play environments by:
- Anticipating potential playground hazards.
- Navigating the behaviors of students and fellow supervisors.
- Considering what to do in emergency and unexpected situations.
This course is designed to support playground supervisors and those that monitor playground supervisors.
- Six hours of health and safety training
- Read and review online training module content and reading assignments
- Successful completion of learning module quizzes and exams
- Complete written supervision assignments
- Successful completion of this course results in a Certified Supervisor Certification and six hours of health and safety training.
Additional class sessions may be added for groups of 10 or more. Please contact NPPS for more information by calling 1-800-554-PLAY.
Questions? Read our Online Courses FAQ.