Certified Playground Supervisor Certification
In Certified Supervisor for Outdoor Play Environments you will explore the roles and responsibilities of outdoor supervision. In this four-week, self-paced course you’ll examine the ABC’s of Supervision — Anticipation, Behavior, and Consideration — to learn how to help keep children safe in outdoor play environments by:
- Anticipating potential playground hazards.
- Navigating the behaviors of students and fellow supervisors.
- Considering what to do in emergency and unexpected situations.
This course is designed to support playground supervisors and those that monitor playground supervisors.
- Six hours of health and safety training
- Read and review online training module content and reading assignments
- Successful completion of learning module quizzes and exams
- Complete written supervision assignments
- Successful completion of this course results in a Certified Supervisor Certification and six hours of health and safety training.
Questions? Read our Online Courses FAQ.