S.A.F.E.™ Playground Injury Prevention Framework Brochure Set
The S.A.F.E.™ Model for Playground Safety is the foundation for NPPS’s efforts to help prevent injury and support the well-being of children through fostering safe outdoor play environments and playgrounds.
- Child safety is at the intersection of the four components of the S.A.F.E.™ Model — Supervision, Appropriate Developmental Design, Fall Surfacing, and Equipment & Environment Maintenance.
- This five brochure set provides an overview of each of the four SAFE components:
- Play Together. Play Smart. Play S.A.F.E.™ — Introduces the S.A.F.E.™ framework.
- Superversion — Covers high-level tips on appropriate supervision using our ABC method: Anticipation, Behavior, Consideration.
- Appropriate Developmental Design — Outlines what to look for in equipment to promote physical, social, intellectual, and emotional development.
- Fall Surfacing — Provides an overview of playground surfacing options and standards.
- Equipment & Environment Maintenance — Gives recommendations for how to maintain or improve outdoor environments by utilizing our Safety Report Card.
The set includes five brochures to be used as informational awareness for training, workshops, and special events.
Vibrant, full-color brochures on high-end heavy, matte stock with rounded corners
5.5” x 8.5”
- Set of 25 Individual Brochures (S, A, F, or E) = $40
- S.A.F.E.™ Brochure Set
- 1 of each = $7
- 25 of each = $120
- 50 of each = $190
- 100 of each = $350
Rush orders may require additional shipping fees. NPPS reserves the right to limit quantities based on availability. Products purchased from NPPS are non-refundable. If you have specific questions, please call 1-800-554-PLAY.